Apply for an administration-team position!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We offer fun soccer coaching for boys and girls throughout South East Qld. Our goals is to provide a professional and high-quality service to all of our customers as we move towards our vision of being the leading provider of sports activities to young children in Australia.
Office location: Murarrie
Base Hourly Rate: up to $21.69 per hour + superannuation, depending on age and experience. Applicable weekend rates would be payable where appropriate.
Permanent Part Time: 13 hours a week over maximum of 3 days (at this stage we plan 5 hours Saturday, 5 hours Sunday and 3 hours Mon or Fri).
Working Days and Availability: Saturday, Sunday and Monday or Friday
Working Hours: Between the hours of 7.30 am to 3.00pm Saturday and Sunday, 9:00am to 2.30pm Monday or Friday.
Please note that there is a requirement for you be flexible to work either Monday or Friday and this day and time may vary from week to week (within the proposed working hours). This is the day that you would be involved in training and meetings with other team members.
Holiday entitlement: 4 weeks. Due to the business closure at Christmas/New Year, you would be required to take some of your entitlement at that time.
Start Date: Mid-January 2018 (TBC).
ABOUT THE ROLE: WHAT REALLY HAPPENS
- You will be answering the phone, replying to emails, and dealing with general administration tasks. These tasks are also linked to accounts receivable.
- The work is high volume, repetitive, demanding, and busy. It takes focus and determination to juggle all of the balls. We like to have fun, but the satisfaction of our customers always come first.
- Our focus is always on delivering an efficient and professional service centred around the satisfaction of our customers (i.e. children and their parents).
- The role requires a dedicated individual who would truly value the opportunity to work with a fast paced kid-fit business.
- The opportunity to learn the ropes from the ground up–and find out what it takes to run a successful small-to-medium business–is one that may not land in your lap again. Aspiring entrepreneurs take note!
- You can find joy in whatever you do, & you have the foresight and maturity to see the purpose and value in it.
- You have enthusiasm, laser focus, and integrity.
- Finding a job where your values fit with the organisation you work for is important to you. (Click the link if you want to know how to use your values to find the right employer: http://goo.gl/EkcRfc)
- You will get the job done efficiently, using your incredible organisational skills.
- You are professional, polite, and have a smile in your voice that customers can feel.
- You can liaise with a team of remote and onsite contractors and employees to keep tasks and projects on track (e.g. designers, writers, administration staff, and coaches).
- You have an innovative and inquiring mind, and you’re not afraid to recommend changes when you identify the potential for improvements and efficiencies.
- You’re a quick learner, a great communicator, and you care about doing a great job.
- You can see the big picture of what we want to achieve, and you plan your work with our goals firmly in mind, no matter how far from the front line your tasks may seem.
Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email, don’t call. Thank you!
1. To apply:
(a) Complete the below application form. There are three parts to the application form. Part 1 is below.
(b) Attach your resume and covering letter as part of the application in part 1.
(c) Make sure you identify why this role is exciting for you and how you can add value to our organisation.
2. We will shortlist applicants. These shortlisted applicants will be invited for a phone interview to assess suitability.
3. If deemed potentially suitable, applicants will be invited for a face-to-face interview. This will include a scenario-based assessment to further evaluate the applicant’s skills.
4. A decision will be made, and the successful applicant will be advised.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form below and attach your resume and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for other positions!