This Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) exists between Ginger Sport and each childcare centre we attend. It is a non-binding statement of reasonable expectations that reflects the goodwill of both parties with regard to their responsibilities when Ginger Sport attends their premises to deliver or facilitate a session or event.
When Ginger Sport attends your premises to deliver or facilitate a session or event, we undertake to uphold the following responsibilities. We will:
- Deliver a fun, engaging, and exciting program that the children will enjoy.
- Keep centres updated on coach changes via email and phone.
- Contact the centre to follow up on the welfare of any child who may have been involved in any incidents or injuries during the session.
- Our coach will complete an incident-report form, whenever required by the centre.
- Advise staff at the centre of any incidents during our sessions.
- Advise staff at the centre of any behavioural issues from the children.
- Communicate with families regarding their account.
- Offer families the option of feedback on their child’s progress during soccer sessions.
- Comply with the code of conduct detailed in our Child and Youth Risk Management policy.
- Ensure all staff are blue-card compliant.
- Adapt the space we use to ensure consistency of delivery in the event of adverse weather conditions.
When Ginger Sport attends your premises to deliver or facilitate a session or event, you undertake to uphold the following responsibilities. Your service will:
- Make a staff member available to supervise every session in compliance with our Terms and Conditions of service at section 7(e). You acknowledge that the children remain in the care of centre staff at all times.
- Provide a first-aid point of contact for any incidents or injuries during sessions.
- Ensure the children are fully sun screened, have access to water, and are ready to play for the start time of the session.
- Support the coach in navigating a centre to find children who are registered to play.
- Communicate any parental concerns or account queries to our Administration team.
- Advise the coach as to the best location to set up in on the day.
- Give us feedback if you identify improvements we can make.